I've been sick!

Last week was frustrating.  I had been sick when we ran the 12 miles with Sandra, with sinus problems.  It continued into Monday and Tuesday!  By Wednesday I felt good and managed to do some awesome workouts.  For the first time I was feeling like I can actually complete this half.  I biked a 3 hour that I felt great, swam 84 lengths that felt ok, and then on Saturday ran 10 miles off of hardly any sleep.  (Like four hours)  It took me all weekend to recover from not sleeping and unfortunately that meant I slept through most of conference.

This morning I woke up and I feel like I have a stupid runny nose!  Millie had a fever last night and into the morning so I couldn't go to the gym.   I ended up biking on the trainer and doing the 8 minute speed test.  I went up four notches to 197.  At one point I was 211.  So I don't know why I'm not there yet.  Whatever.  Every workout I'm pouring sweat.

This week I'm hoping to bike outside, but the forecast isn't good.  I also need to get my bike in and watch u-tube how to change a tire.

Hopefully I can get over this cold!

Comments