Late posting- but hanging in there

I've thought about posting but really haven't had the time.  I said yes to helping on Hunter's baseball booster club, and it has been WAY too much!

So last week I started off ready to check every workout off.  I even ran 10 miles on the treadmill Tuesday, biked for 2 hours and 45 minutes....only to wake up Friday morning not feeling well.  I was then sick Saturday too which was the day of the last race at Kearns.

It hurt to swallow, my ears hurt, my sinus' were out of control.  So I didn't go.  Which ended up being good for my boys because they weren't ready for their dance.

Sunday rest.

Monday I felt great when I got on the bike.  My legs didn't feel tired.  I'm hoping this will be how I feel come race day.

My anxiety over the race has been out of control.  I get really anxious and nervous thinking about the race.  It's hard to relax and it's almost a sick feeling.

Tuesday I biked and ran at the gym.  I only had to do 5ish miles and it was nice to run next to Amber.
Wednesday- (Today) I ran with Janna and Sabrina.  I did a little more than I had to.  We ran from the high school.  I then went and swam at the vasa pool.  It's so boring.  The pool is small and I was going to take a picture of it and post it, but I may have to show you another week.  Not ideal for swimming laps.

Thursday- tomorrow I plan to bike.
Friday- swim and bike
Saturday- run 11 miles

I'm not keeping track of what I'm eating.  All that has gone out the door.  I'm just trying to get food on the table for the family.  How do people do this?

Here's some things I need to change for next year-
No booster club, No PTA, no parties.  I'm not going to even plan things with people because I want to have the flexibility to workout or sleep if I need to.  It's going to be quite the boring year.

I plan to have a lot of easy meal ideas and prep a lot on Sunday.  I made taco soup and that will be a staple because I can freeze half of it.


The BIGGEST disappointment of the week is that Hawaii 5-0 is no longer on Netflix!!!!  I was so excited I found a show to watch and it had 8 seasons!!  It was going to get me through biking hours on end!

Here's pictures of the Kearns race with Sabrina.  The chick up top- Amy won the whole thing easily.  If I looked like that, I probably could win too. (And be a model)

Comments